Some odors are simply unpleasant. Adhesive and other solvent vapors, however, are organic hydrocarbon compounds and are anything but harmless. They act as respiratory toxins and allergens. Irritations of respiratory tract and eyes occur within short term.
The ACD equipment series covers the entire range of extraction and filtration technologies for odors, gases and vapors. Special versions meet the requirements of explosion protection specifications or protection from aggressive environmental conditions.
Utilizing adsorption techniques, we take care for clean air in your production or reasearch environment.
Overview extraction and filtration units for odors, gases, and vapors:
Contact North America
Brochures on odor, vapor and gas extraction:
Paper on air purification by fume extraction systems in laboratories
What is important in extraction and filtration of air pollutants?
What are your requirements for a fume extraction system? It has to offer low maintenance requirements and guarantee health protection and high quality of work.
Extraction systems for odors, gases, or vapors must:
- Remove all dust, smoke, vapors, gases or odors
- Effective filtration: use of pre-filters for coarse particles (> 10 µm)
- Pollutant removal using fine dust filters (HEPA, ULPA) for particles <10 µm and use of adsorption filters (e.g. activated carbon, chemisorption)
- The extraction system must absorb all particles, vapors and gases that are created. For this purpose, the capacity of the filter media should be adapted to the resulting amount of particles. If a large number of coarse dusts occur, filters with a correspondingly large capacity must be used in order to avoid frequent replacement. If the filters offer insufficient saturation behavior, this can lead to higher maintenance costs. In the case of an increased concentration of fine dust, coarse filters can have a lower capacity.
- Adaptation to the workplace: Whether indoor extraction or mobile use at manual workplaces - fume extraction technology should never be perceived as a nuisance. It must not be in the way, should work imperceptibly acoustically and still guarantee high capturing and eparation performance.
This is guaranteed by the extraction systems from ULT AG for removing odors, gases and vapors. From a turnkey range of solutions, we offer you the extraction system for airborne pollutants that is optimally adapted to your requirements
You are welcome to contact us if you are interested in further information on fume extraction for odors, gases and vapors.