As a member of the VDMA initiative "Blue Competence" ULT AG is obliged to publish the following information:
Our comprehension of trendsetting sustainability is based on the principles of economic success, fairness, respect & responsibility and includes the dimensions of society, ecology & economy. We comprehend sustainable action in terms of the definition of the Brundtland-report1 and the definitions of the German “Rat für Nachhaltige Entwicklung2“.
- Sustainability is a crucial part of our company strategy.
- We create solid business schemes with sustainable values and secure entrepreneurial success.
- Our technologies and solutions promote worldwide sustainable developments.
- Sustainable thinking and action are represented in our processes and products.
- We act with consideration of resources and stand up for climate protection.
- Our staff is our most valuable asset. We promote engagement and participation.
- We stand up for keeping the human rights.
- Our company is a habitat.
- We take responsibility in our region.
- We do, what we promise!
- We actively cultivate the network with all participants.
- We transparently communicate our sustainable action.
1 „Sustainable development meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.“ (Brundtland-report, 1987)
2„Sustainable development means to consider ecological aspects equal to social and economic aspects. Therefore, sustainable economy means: For our children and grandchildren, we must leave behind us a sound ecological and economic structure.“ (Rat für Nachhaltige Entwicklung, 2001)